what she order? 5 in the morning, I'm hungry. I like clothes.
counting top 10 food threads.

1. because lines are so epic. why not tell EVERYONE what she order
2. Let's wake up. bacon up. wake and bake? sizzle pan.
3. waffles? no. pancakes. bam
4. standing in line for mc dees? CASUAL. eat your warm maker.
6. how about a WHOLE SHIRT OF FRIED CHICKEN
7. AN ENDLESS OCEAN OF PEPPERONI. all your dreams came true
7. your man like burgers, you're a skinny throw-up-girl? fine. super. wear this.
8. can't function? neither can I when you wear NUTELLA ON YOUR TITS
9. MSG? Unnatural neon in your food? penchant for popcorn? BAM
10. DID I MENTION A SHIRT OF JESUS FLOATING IN FOOD.
why wear this?


i'm still hungry
stay classy, stay interested. do things. be a person
please remember...
and as a side note - while sourcing and gathering for this post... 

because nothings says Emma Watson like a bacon dress. google, I love you.